Pages

Shop at etsy

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pinning and Orange

Hi all! Hope all is well and you are planning your fashion for the week with much fervor. No? Who has time for that? Styling is hard, you must think more about accessories. Change up an outfit with your accessories. I was thinking about this after I "pinned" one of my esty listings. I am, you wouldn't think, but very picky about what I buy, clothing wise. I'm very French in that regard. I buy the basic vintage dress, the basic cardigan. But I go hog wild on jewelry. You can change up an outfit so easily by just adding a new necklace, even a new ring. It's the most inexpensive way to express yourself. Think about scarves in that way too. In the 1940's with the depression, women in their amazing way to find a new outfit with little money started sewing collars that just go around the neck and clasp or tie. Either crocheted or out of fur, whatever they had around. It's one of my favorite looks. So you don't have to spend a lot to change things up. Check out my pins, it helps come up with new ideas as to what you might wear on Monday! Take care :)

Source: etsy.com via Laurel on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment